$PIXEL Token
Some FAQ for our pixelated people.

What is the $PIXEL token?

$PIXEL is an ERC20 token on the Ethereum blockchain that gives you the ability to access digital game experiences, utilizing NFT (Non-Fungible Tokens) collectible tokens on the Ethereum blockchain (ERC-721 & ERC-1155).
The $PIXEL token is tradeable on any exchange and storable on any wallet that has adopted the ERC-20 token standard - providing broad access across the world.

What is $PIXEL token total supply?

The total amount of $PIXEL tokens is fixed at 1,000,000,000. There is no ability to create or issue additional tokens.

What is the $PIXEL token contract address?

A percentage of iUPixel tokens are meant to be burned and/or locked to increase the scarcity of the token, making its price more attractive to the markets.
95% of the profits generated by the iUPixel project will go to a smart contract which will accumulate a treasury for future projects. The remaining 5% will be allocated to carry on further upgrades and updates.
Last modified 7mo ago